Monday, November 12, 2007

Uncertainty

Life is filled with so much uncertainties.
I think we should cherish and treasure whatever & whoever, whenever we're with them. Whenever they are still around with us.

Got to know the news that one of my ex-colleague is with the Lord now.
It may be a blessing in disguise? I'm not really sure about it.
Not really sure how she felt fighting cancer but I'm sure how the people around her have felt encouraging her not to give up and stuff. It's really not easy to be really positive and strong in giving her the care and attention.

I've lost my dad due to it too. Someone who had been a real good fren of mine, a really caring dad. On the other hand, I have known people who've recovered from it too. Stay strong. If there's a will, there'll be a way. Move on as life still goes on.

My condolences~
R.I.P

No comments: