Thursday, November 29, 2007

Happily Ever After

Went to catch Enchanted last evening.
It's a show of my kind.
Simply love it as its a FAIRY TALE.
After watching 2 fairy tales, Enchanted and Stardust, i love to be in one.
A never ending one where everything is just so perfect.
But REALITY is what we all face now.

Relating characters from all fairy tales:-
King: Bragger
Queen (Evil Stepmother): BAD MOTHER-IN-LAW
Stepsisters: All the nasty gossipers
Animals: Friends
this is just my pov. no offence. =)

Before I went to bed, saw Ody chewing.
I thot he went to steal treats or bite things that he's not supposed to.
To my surprise, I saw this lil milk teeth almost dropping off.
Thus, helped pull this lil milk tooth of his.
Afraid that he might hurt and bleed hence left him alone.
As excepted, it came off when I checked on him in the morning.
What a brave lil baby of mine.
Didn't cry due to a lost teeth unlike his MUMMY.
Dread to see a dentist hence leaving her such ugly moments wearing braces and the unforgettable swell due to extraction of WISDOM TEETH.

Lastly, to all those attached and almost getting attached, REMEMBER the sparkling eyes of your partner. heez

No comments: