Friday, November 9, 2007

Deepavali BBQ

Went to Sembawang Park for a BBQ to celebrate DEEPAVALI!!
laughs..
Attendance: Tan Family with BFs and HP colleagues.

My intention was to make Ody swim there but the water is really yew!!
Just so yucky that you wouldnt even want to get down.
In the end, we just walk him ard making sure that he don't get any MALAYS(no offence) as my dog almost got kicked my one due to a mishandling of a kid.
This really make me miss those days when the e1s will hold their class gathering there no matter rain or shine. I MISS U PPLE!!
When it rains, all of us just cuddled together hoping that each of us will feel a lil warmer and thanks to SHANE's jacket that keep each of us warm for a while as it was passed ard among the girls.
Guess the next meet up will be for Jasmine's 21st.

I've realised something really annoying.. Brown bear just perfer taking picture with my lil Ody instead of ME!! Just look at these...



WHATEVER!!

Had fun there but it ended with a heavy drizzle. I guess I was clever to bring the carrier to shelter my lil boy.

I guess my lil Ody is just too cute that all just want to take a pic with him. =)
Gonna flaunt my lil cutie. enjoy~

Ody boy~ Prissy with Ody
Can tell that Ody is not happy.. HAHA
Thanks bear.. -.-

No comments: