Monday, November 5, 2007

Doggy Weekend

Spent my weekend playing with Ody instead of studying for my paper which is on SUNDAY!
hahha..
Been trying to make him pee and poo in his cage as I let him out to run about at home.
Despite all my attempts, he just refuse to do it.
Just do not understand why Shaun have the POWER to made him pee and poo in his cage.
All he went was, "We're going out. You have to pee and poo before I bring you out."
Immediately, he went into the cage to do his BUSINESS!!
WTH!
Guess we have been too lenient with him, esp BENJAMIN TAN.
When we are trying to correct Ody's wrong, Ben will come into the picture saying, "He's just a baby. Don't beat or punish him."
ARGH!!
Besides that, I just had another 6 yr old dog who talks.
He wants attention from both the dog and us.
AND HE'S GETTING ON MY NERVES!!

Brought Ody out to the SKC Dog Show after my paper.
Didn't buy batteries for my cam hence not much photos to publish.
He went out of hands too.
Barking at BIG dogs like German Shepard and GRs.
And given his size, all he does with all the dogs is FLOOR ROLL!
laughs.
Really adorable in fact. =)
On our way back, he slpt soundly in my arms kicking in his dreams.
That really melt my heart and felt that all the hard work is worthwhile.

My evening was good.
Had a Jap buffet for dinner and a relatively alrite movie to end the day.


me with my lil ody boy

Ody with prissy

Ody's fav hobby

with his strawberry flavoured rope. chew~

dnd me with my rope

No comments: