Monday, November 19, 2007

Karma

Karma is a belief and I'm one of them who believes.
What comes around goes around.
Mum used to preach these teaching.
Now I've understood a huge load of it when its only - Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A person reaps what he sows. (Gal. 6:7) its from a bible.
Not sure why I have the urge to Google sites on Karma.
This is what I've gotten from there:-
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.
Nevertheless, I think I must have a rather alright Karma to have such great mum and sistas.
They have been my real best pillars in my life who never fail to be with me when I need them.
To Mum and Pris, Happy Birthday. Hope you enjoyed the little thought of mine (beary did help think of it too) to bring all together for a simple steamboat dinner and MJ session. :)

No comments: