Monday, November 26, 2007

Doggy Weekend III

Once again, I brought Ody to Pet Movers yesterday.
Was supposed to allow him to play at the field but my Ody boy just ran to the gates.
Not really sure what happened to him but I never fail to make him WET.
Threw him into the little wading pool again. laughs
I guess he just dislike to swim.
Should have brought his toys huh?
He's really cute.
Especially with a few missing teeth.
He lost 2 teeth at the bottom and 2 on the top.
Guess he must be thinking why are we always trying to look at his set of teeth, forcing his mouth open for more than 5 times a day.
I wonder where are the milk teeth.
Anyway, I have fun taking care of my new love.

Back to Pet Movers, we saw this Black and Sliver MS named, Dum Dum.
1st impression, WHAT A NAME?
He's abt 1 yr and has really nice coat.
Have to send my baby for grooming before the MS gathering.
I'm looking for Trainers for Lil Ody.
If you happen to know any pls leave me a msg.
Thanks.

Here are the pics

Ody trying to get help
Dum2 and Ody

Dum Dum

No comments: