Monday, July 23, 2007

Live for urself

In life, it is hard to pacify everybody. The more you try to make things right, the more it'll go wrong. Stop and think about what is the cause of everything and work things out. You only live once! BE TRUE to yourself and of course the people around you.


I know that when night falls, one is in bed, thoughts, blissfulness, loneliness, heartaches, joy and etc., will start appearing despite the weariness. This is the moment when one is true to himself. When you're down, you'll need someone to talk to. When you're elated, you'll want someone to share it with. When you're in fear, you'll need someone to comfort. All these emotions and feelings, kept and locked in a room right where one would not want to reveal, are emerging to cause a heavy heart.

Next, how long can you keep them to one's self? As for me, I struggled every night to sleep because I do not have one friend that I think really understands me. Probably I have but I'm avoiding him. As for you, just dump all your emotional baggage on me ya? Like what I used to do. =)

Lastly, just live the life you've always wanted. Do not deceive yourself by doing things that you would not want to and eventually get hurt. You live for yourself not for others, though they are part of you. Not all can be compromised! =P Bring it on~ I know you can. And I know the rest of my friends are able to. Cheerios

No comments: