Sunday, July 29, 2007

Crush

ger, i hope that u'll really understand that a crush is just a crush. guess u've made ur choice. so good luck and stay happy~

i'm in no position to lecture u and stuff but it does hurt while you think you're not in a wrong ya. many a times, 'follow your heart' do not really apply in all situations. I always tell myself that Jeryd is the best thing that I ever had. =) He is nice, sweet, does everything for me, there to lift my dampen spirits up and stuff. Everyone has flaws, so does he. But I can tell that he's doing well with his flaws. You did it! No matter how many crushes I used to have, he's always that magnamious to forgive me and I loved him for that. No one treats me as well as he did. Thanks monkey~ Thanks for the memories. I treasure things that you've done for me. Hugs.

Life is not like a story writen on a whiteboard. If you don't like that sentence, you just erase it. =) Things don't go back to original once you do the necessary. Effort and Time are the factors that make things work. Change of attitude do not happen overnight! That's why I must take managing change as an examinable module. =)

Whatever it is, just try to take things easy ya? I know you are confused and lost but leaving him for another guy is not what I think you should be doing. I need to have a nice talk with you after my paper! Better give me good and solid explaination else you'll be dead. Might realised that I've been giving you cold shoulders! So many things that I have to accomplish after my paper!! damn~ I'll just do my best in all that I'm able to. Appreciated? You tell me!

No comments: