Friday, August 22, 2008

Nobody Loves Me

It's the nobody loves me day again.
After reading blogs, articles and others, I've realised that life is really short.
Things happen even before you know it.
Friendships, BGR and even marriage.
Many a times, events that happened caused strains to these relationships unknowingly.
Take me and Joanna as an example.
We both know each other too well that by reading her blog, I more or less understand what she's going through.
Though many a times we don't sing the same song.
Our stubbornness and ego have made us drift so far apart.
And that someone is always trying to so hard to resolve all the misunderstandings.
I took the initiative to admit my mistakes in the whole drama and now, we are still friends.
As for the rest of the gers, give me some time.
It's hard to face you gers when I've neglected you all so much.

Next, I'm feeling so insecure.
It's just the time of the month again I suppose?
This happened so many times in my life that I've lost count of it.
This moody feeling have caused many problems between me and Bear and of course, me and my family.
All I need is, "It's alright. Soon everything will be over."
Some kind of words to comfort the lost soul of mine, guiding and leading me to where I am supposed to.
Build up the confidence to move on.

Lastly, what is marriage?
Happened to read this blog through blog hopping and I realised that marriage is the worst thing to land into.
Your husband should be one that understands you and loves you more that anyone else.
And not one that finds you a nuisance.
Does it mean that after marriage you'll have to accept whoever and whatever he is and does?
sigh..

Relationship is just so fragile.
It breaks without needing a single touch.

No comments: