Monday, August 11, 2008

Doggies Day Out

Was supposed to head down to U-Pet but it was raining.
All of us ended up in Adeline's place for the planned pot luck.
The food is really delicious.
Me as a small eater I took 2 bowls of fried Udon, loads of cheesecake and my homemade potato salad. =)
I have to broadcast that they can really cook!!

As for the poochies, they had a whole load of fun.
Ody initiate play with Cobi but was ignored.
So this lil rascal is waiting for the arrival of Divot to play ROUGH!!
And so that was what really happened and he got loads of spanks from me as he initiated the play yet he growled!!
Such a ill mannered dog.. -.-
Ody is really a small dog with tonnes of attitude.
Divot is really a very macho boy with load of strength to pin Ody down with a slight tug.
Cobi, the introvert that loves to go around sniffing buttocks.
and Tin Tin, the humper that is always trying to hump Ody. -.-
By the end of the meet up, Ody was wet with saliva of both Divot's and TinTin's.

Didnt follow Kiki and family down to the groomer as I have Ben with me and was rather tired.
Bathed Ody and he slept like a log on my bed till late.
Am so proud of him these days as he is able to walk into the cage to pee!! keeping my fingers crossed..
Thou he still pee ard the house when he can't control, clearing the mess on the floor is really minimised.
His actions and behaviour proves that he's independent enough and I need not give him as much attention as before.

Enough of my grandma story...
Ody @ Kiki's place
Cobi
Ben & Cobi
Ody & Cobi
Cobi
Ody trying to agitate Divot
Divot's side profile
Tum Jiak Ody
they are playing dog & bone
Check out Cobi's sniff
TinTin Smile
TinTin
Divot!!
Erm..
Cobi with his Daddy..

No comments: