Monday, December 24, 2007

Worn Out

This Christmas is a really tiring one for me. I had been baking till wee hours for two nights with loads of time redoing some of the imperfect icing. And I'm really grateful that Prissy is there to help me out.. Thanks love. Seriously, thanks for whatever bad that I've done. Screaming at you.. Guess I'm just a perfectionist when it comes to baking. heez. I LOVE YA SIS.. XOXO.. I simply love the decors on the cookies.. slurps.

To the lil peeps of Prissy, I'm glad that you all love the muffins. I've wasted too much in doing it due to my COCKED EYE, I read the receipe WRONGLY. Heez. Didnt take pictures of any of the 2 as it is really hard to even stay awake after a long day of battle at work. Was reading Joanna's blog, and she mentioned that we baked for Christmas before. I wonder did the cookies reach M'sia. laughs

Had a real bad dream recently, felt this bad aura entering my body and it made me feel so uncomfortable the whole day. It gave me headache the entire day and it went off after prayers. Thank God. Was thinking whether its just me being paranoid.

Bear is back from Phuket and got me a few lil items. Thanks love. I think I never change ever since. Still the strong headed me that wants things her way. Nevertheless, I'll try to kick that bad habit alright. =) Cos I know that with that, it'll bring me NOWHERE and without that, we can proceed on to the next level. =)

Helped Bear in shifting last night. Was shifting goods not House. laughs. We started at about 12 and left at 2. WHY IS THIS CHRISTMAS SUCH A HECTIC ONE? heez.

In compensation to not blogging for quite sometime, I guess you'll find me a nag. BUT WHO CARES.. Laughs. I guess its rather easy to start a conversation but its hard to maintain a conversation if one just don't feel like talking. Anyway, I've tried.

Lastly, my lil Ody. He's been a real bad boy. PEE-ing all ard the house and made me really angry till I spanked him HARD on his butt. It hurts to hit him but I guess he learnt that he should pee in his cage. Should be giving him more attention now. =P GONNA SEND HIM FOR OBEDIENCE TRAINING... Becca, how much does your dad charge? =P

Not to be forgotten, MERRY X'MAS and HAPPY NEW YR.

No comments: