Monday, December 10, 2007

Joyous Weekend

Had a real joyous weekend with my Bear and family.

In short: plane watching - Ikea shopping - punctured tyre - Crab Party for Dinner - Mahjong

If you wanna read the details...

Spent the eve of our mthsary out in the East. Simply love the plane watching as it is accompanied by lovely Bear and melodious music with me standing on my seat looking at the planes taking off. The only thing that we're short of was a camera. Nevertheless, all these precious moments will be remembered deep down in my heart.

Baked for my chocolate but its so last minute. =P Not the best that I've made but the prettiest.
Pink Heart

4th Mthsary Present

Went Christmas shopping at Ikea as I need to buy frames for my handmade gifts and Beary needs decors for his office. With almost no idea of how should the decors be done, we grabbed almost everything that they have and load them in our trolley till it became a pile of mess. Paid and load them in the boot, off we set for home.

Our Loot



On our journey back home, the tyre punctured. With no knowledge of where the tools are, we're stuck on the expressway, HELPLESS. Guess God knows that I'm in danger thus sent the EMAS Recovery to our rescue. =) Thanks to those uncles who helped us in the changing of the tyres. With our dirtied hands, we went home to unload my goodies and pick the rest up for dinner at Crab Party. The food there is great. Mum liked it and its so near to where she used to live when younger.

To end the weekend as usual, MAHJONG~ =)

No comments: