Monday, December 17, 2007

Weekend of Fun

Shaun, myself and rascal Ben went for a haircut.
Was kinda relieved that mum wasn't unhappy abt the cut..
Guess its because I was the one who bring him there and paid for it.
Laughs.
Shopping for presents is a headache!!
Kinda alrite for vonne but YJ's was ARGH!!!!
Went to YJ's bbq buffet at Marina South instead of attending Christine's wedding.
Oopsy~
Reason & Excuse not to attend: -
  1. Hate to see bitches.
  2. Hate to see ppl that I don't wish to see.
  3. Hate to be bitched.
  4. Can't attend wedding dinner due to my grandpa and dad's death. (not the no. 1 excuse.. -.-)

To WeiShan, sorry abt what had happened on your way back.
Anyway, pics of my weekend.
Rascal b4 haircut
During haircut.
(not sure why is he so gloomy when it cut by a PRETTY lady)


After haircut

Kissy Ody~ hearts

Bday Boy

Polymates

No comments: