Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Blah

I'm not happy.
Bear is going down to DblO.
I know I should behave like an adult but I believe what my eyes saw.
Photos are evidence of his behaviour but that was before.
I should have trust in him and confidence in this r/s.
Stay strong Pam!!
Dun jinxed anything..

My weekends are fill with fun, joy and laughter.
Went to handlebar on Friday nite.
Ordered quite an amount of food and BOOZE!
Simply love the company, food and ambiance.

Saturday, I had my family gathering.
This time it only consist of Bear, Ody and me. =)
It has been ages since this happened.
PMDR->Earth Cafe -> Swim at Bear's place -> Movie (Mirror)

Sunday, out for training and went out for F1.
The crowd was fantastic but the weather was bad!
I brought my camera and caught nothing there.
Blur me placed my camera under my jacket and can't locate it, therefore no photos.
sigh.

I have lost the touch of writing.
Planned everything in my head but when I'm in front of the screen, I'll blanked out.
Gotta read more to improve. =)
Working hard on that..




No comments: