Monday, September 1, 2008

Chu Kang Tour

Went on a tour around 'CHU KaNG' thou it rained non-stop
1st stop - Areo Farm at Lim Chu Kang.
bought loads of vege esp butter head lettuce.
remembered that it was great from hair..
me want my hair to grow faster!!

2nd stop - Goat Farm.
didnt go in to take a look cos i remembered it stinks..
thou i know Bear would love to talk a look.

3rd stop - Live fish market
Fish esp BIG fish freaks me out!!
not sure why but it seriously does.
bull frogs are the worst creature that u'll want to meet!
gross.

4th stop - bird farm
closed! sadded.

last stop - Qian Hu at Choa Chu Kang.
fishes again..
this time, loads of small fish.
Bear commented that fish there is overpriced.
I really like the fish where they injected ink onto them.
pretty..
den we headed to the fish spa!!
it is so ticklish!
Bear insist that we shd go to the pond where the big fishes are. -.-
overall, it was really great.

p/s: I was so proud of myself cos I finally know how to read a street directory.

I missed Pony's Barkday Pawty.
So sorry girl.
I had something on.

Pictures..
Cotton Plant
Tiny Bud of Cotton
Me & Bear
Trying to be a farmer



Pineapple


Bear & Me at Qian Hu
Spa!
Bear enjoyed it totally

Look at how big the fish is
smile
Bear's Paw
Arrowana (Pregnant)

No comments: