Thursday, September 25, 2008

Rants

Was reading a blog yday and realised that she's going through somewhat the same as me. I think Bear no longer reads my blog, which means I can bad-mouth him here.

I hate smokers and wouldn't even date a guy that smokes. Bear is an exception. Not sure why.
He did quit for a period of time though. Now? Ever since a quarrel, I kinda gave up. I allowed him to do whatever he deem right. So he smokes but not when he's with me.

I'm trying to learn to accept someone who smokes but am I able to survive with it? Perhaps I should start smoking too? In that case, both smoke and I would no longer mind. Just a childish thinking.

Ade and I are trying to hunt for another MS, looking at post and ads for MS pups and sharing the information. For me, the thought of having another one is totally dashed. Bear is so against it and we quarreled over it too. sigh. On the other hand, I dun think I'm financially stable to have another one too. Nevertheless, I can always doggiesit poochies. =) Only male dogs or sterlised female dogs as Ody is not neutured and I dun want another baby Ody as yet. =)

Besides all my rants, Prissy is so happy to go training with me as she get to see so many dogs. Rocky and Jester are her fave. She is so agitated with me and Ody during the trainings. I know that I pressure her a lot but we are working towards a pass. =P She can be really angry with Ody due to his stubborness. He refuse to walk during training and we'll have to drag him. Besides that, his attention will be on me instead of Pris when she's handling him. Bad boy huh?! Anyway, this is a picture of Prissy and Rocky.

No comments: