Friday, October 3, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me

Had a really wonderful celebration for my birthday, planned solely by Bear and the theme is SKY. I was brought to the Singapore Flyer on 1st Oct to catch the sun set ride but to our dismay, the clouds were just too thick that made it impossible. Nevertheless, it was a rather fun ride with people of different backgrounds and countries sharing the same capsule with us. Shaunnie Bear was up with us too. I can tell that he's also enjoying the scenic view.

Before going catching the ride, we both went to Build-a-Bear and that's how Shaunnie Bear comes about. I choose this Bear named Champ due to the patched heart on the left. Next, it stuffing time. I stuffed the bear with the help of the SA and lil Bear has 2 hearts. Hearts that will make him handsome but not clever. Laughs. He might be 'hong sim' thou. Showering him seems so fun!! Brushing him all over and it is so much easier compared to showering my lil rascal, Ody. And now down to dressing him up. Red boxers with hearts motif was what we chosen as not the cover the patched heart and he will be in his PJs all day waiting for me in bed. :P Bear chose the Happy Birthday cupcake and rose for me too. After paying, I gotta say a vow. A vow that will promise lil Bear that I would love him and not abandon him. This made everything more meaningful. Lastly, lil Bear has a birth certificate too. =)

Roamed around in town, looking for places where Oktober Feast will be held. Perferably one that can hold dogs too. :P

When its close to midnight, Bear brought me to Dempsey Road. Supposed to spend my 0000hrs at P.S. cafe but it's closed. :( Headed down to Ben and Jerry's and to our disappointment, they were closed too. sigh. I was sulking by then. In the end, Bear brought me to Oosh, I spent my last birthay there too. At 0000hrs, the band sang me a Birthday song and a chocolate trufle was served. I was totally surprised. Thanks Bear for taking so effort in making this work.

And on my actual day, Bear bought me a balloon with Happy Brithday printed on it together with a yellow party hat and drove up Mt Faber for Sky Dinning. Knowing that I will love watching the sunset, he brought me there before the sun could set. To our disappointment again, the thick clouds dampened the excitment. Regardless the sunset, we enjoyed our dinner pretty much. A chocolate mousse birthday cake was served too. slurps.

To bear, I am really touched with the execution of all these plans and thanks loads for making it work. :) You're the only one who made this special day so splendid and romantic. Love ya heaps.. xoxo.










No comments: