Monday, October 20, 2008

Ody's OT

After 10 weeks of training, Ody failed his OT.
I must say that I've seen loads of improvement after OT and my objectives are met.
As for him failing, I'm rather disappointed as he did pretty well in all except Stand for Examination.
First of all, he refused to stand becos Patrick was near him.
When Patrick walked towards him, he ran off and came to my side.
Patrick then asked me to put him in Sit Position and he walked towards Ody again.
Ody was just too petrified that he ran to my side again. sigh.
It was an immediate failure thou Ody performed pretty well for his Sit-Stay and Down-Stay.
Anyway, I'm always welcome to go back for a re-test. sweat.
I'm sure I'll bring him back for a re-test and make sure he pass well this time. (with Patrick not touching him for "Stand for Examination")

After training, brought him to Pet Movers tgt with Pebble and Cobi.
They really enjoyed themselves by getting all dirty and being able to ran about with no restrictions.
Then we headed to Urban Pooch to celebrate the completion of OT.
As usual, I'll make Ody Sit-Stay before he's allowed to take his meal.
He's so protective over his food that when Pebble went over to check his food out, he almost fought with Pebble over that.
Bad lil boy he is.
Spanked him and he obediently sat and one place and wait for my 'OK' command before he can take his meal.

Went home in disappointment still but I'm still very very proud of my lil boy. =)
Showered him, blow him dry, brush him and yada yada.
Of course, with loads of pretty helpers and Ody was so loved by them.
Thanks lil girlies.
Ody BoyEbi
Cobi
God Brothers
Pebble
Ody
Smiley Boys
KO-ed


No comments: