Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Breathing Underwater Part II

Back from Tioman.
The dives were great.
Gotta know loads of interesting things and I PASSED my Open Water.
Most likely going on to Advance (join me if interested).

My 1st dive was screwed up.
I just can't equalise as I was too anxious to get myself up and down the line.
The visibility wasn't really clear and the lucky thing is that I didn't miss out on anything.

My 2nd dive was alrite.
Managed to get down till like 11.9m deep.
Keep knocking into one another.
It's so hard to control the buoyancy.
Managed to clear my mask, that's one of the skills that is needed to pass.
Nothing much to see though.

3rd dive was good.
Went down till abt 12m.
Saw alot of different species.
This time the visibility is so much better.
Able to see loads of corals and marine lives.

4th dive was bad.
Did a free ascend, listened to instructions as not to land on the bottom.
Visibility was BAD!
Having my some that keep kicking up the sand from the bottom, it just make things worst.
Saw 2 ship wrecks there, thinking that it was real.
Was actually hoping to see more from the wreck but as I was enjoying the murky water, I got LOST.
Unable to see the rest of them, panicked a lil.
Luckily Bear was there to guide me to where the rest were.

Last dive was magnificent.
The marine life is so nice that I totally enjoyed the corals and fishes there.
We saw a pufferfish that was abt 1m long and it's FAT!!
Next was the Black Tip Shark but no one trusted me saying that I have to prove it.
Anyway, Bear saw it too.
This last dive was a crucial one for me as I have to pass this dive to be certified.
As for the rest, they've passed but it doesn't mean that they'll be certified.
Refer to this site to see what I saw there.

Missed out on loads of nice pics like the sunset as I forgotten my camera.
The marine lives, as both were reluctant to get a underwater case, but most of the fun stuffs have been uploaded in my facebook album.
Just click on it to see what I've got there. (:

No comments: