Monday, July 21, 2008

All Guys Outing

Brought Ody out to ECP for a ALL GUYS OUTING which includes Cobi, Divot and Ebi.
Ebi has a sis that was left at home cos all the guys aren't neutered. HUMPY?
Though it rained, we cycled to the jetty without fail.
Cycling a double is a real DRAMA!
Think Ody must be thinking that the hell are Mummy n Daddy doing.

Without fail, Ody will have his Emo act.
Once he's done with all the playing, he'll start snuggling between Daddy's legs and refuse to play with the others.
But I must say that he has one thing that he does the best is to be a KPO, the rest called him a policeman though. (Gimme face I suppose)
He will start barking at Ebi and Divot one they start to fight.
He wants to participate too I suppose. (:
To my surprise, he is really very well-behaved yesterday.
He'll sit when I ask him to, listens to all the commands.
So proud of him.
Having second thoughts on sending him for training since he's alright.

After cycling was Dinner.
We ordered carrot cake, popiah, satay, stingray (delicious), prawn fritters?, oyster omelette, chic wings and the tau pok!
I ate a whole load of food!!
Feeling really bloated and the NEA officers chased us out of the place because they don't allow dogs!!
Why can't be Singapore be like any other countries like States, whereby dogs are allowed in the shopping malls?

Went back home to try out the shampoo and brush!
Both were awesome!
Ody smell so hunky after using the shampoo and the brush made it so much easier to brush him.
No more evil matts and Ody is not feeling that painful when there is any.

After all the rain and hardwork, went out to spend the remaining night with my Bear.

Pics of the Outing...

Lil Emo boy
I Love the Wind Blowing my Beard
4 in a line
When Bear walks off
Divot checking Ebi out
Roar!!
My policeman is in the pic
My lil boy sulking!
Yummy!

No comments: