Wednesday, February 13, 2008

We're half year OLD

We've been together for 6 months! This 6 months have been a roller coaster ride for us due to the time that we have for each other. He has his cafe hiccups and I have my never-ending assignments and exams to handle. Nevertheless, these 6 months have been really fruitful with the company of my Bear and Ody. =) They've never fail to brighten my day though at times things just go haywire. Its really a great thing to have met him. There is just this little thing that is between us and us only. -winks-

I think I will need a potion to be not as silly and blur. Made him a collage as usual but this time I sent it to the wrong address!! -.-" I thought it will be a sweet gesture of sending it to him while I'm away but WHO KNOWS...

I'm really grateful that he really put in the extra effort in balancing his time for me and his friends and of course, NOT SMOKING. He is really nice to pick my phone up from the airport's lost and found when I've lost it there. =( But I think that we did not handled that well and....

We had our dinner at White Dog Cafe and then after CJ7. Both the dinner and movie was great. Its the first heartwarming movie that Stephan Chow acted in and directed though the storyline is a little expected and ridiculous (as usual) but I seriously find that it is worth watching. Thumbs up.

No comments: