Monday, February 11, 2008

Bangkok Trip

Went to Bangkok with my family and I shared a room with Prissy and Stella.
All we did there is to SHOP n SHOP..
Seriously there is nothing much to blog about cause there is no sightseeing trips to the temples or whatsoever.

The littlest Benjamin was really funny and notorious thou.
We were at the manicure parlour and he whispered into my ears, "Look at that man.. He is wearing girl clothes." I just told him not to mention anything and just stay ard and not create trouble for me. After manicure, we went to Starbucks and had a drink. Ben started yekking... Just now that boy is wearing girls clothes you know? Then he elaborated, "He's wearing earring, hair clip tying his long hair up and HE IS WEARING A BRA. And I'm not wrong cos he sounded like a BOY!!" Just can't stop laughing when I heard that.

Bought tonnes of clothes back from there.
Sad to say, I'm a 'M' in their country.. =(
In no time I guess I'll be 'L'...
Will post some nonsensical photos up soon. =)

No comments: