Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Been Good?

Attended a talk on practicing Buddhism over the weekend. Kinda interesting. =) Shan't elaborate cos it may be a bore to some.

Hadn't have a nice good week these days. On Monday, I forgot to bring my lappy back to work. -.- what a lame excuse. Worst of all, boss flew to SG for meeting and saw me rushing off. Oops.. Rushed home to get my lappy and back to office.

Tuesday, I missed the bus to office. FUCK!! I hate this man. Having a colleague in the bus but he does nothing at all. Knowing that I will be going to work but he just keep mum and allow the bus to leave without me. argh!! I can do nothing about it cos of some personal reasons and also it is because I'm LATE! BLOODY SHITE!!

Today, almost got my head separated from my body!! The freaking lift door just closed right at the corner of my slit eyes. FUCK!! The people in the fucking lift are supposed to fucking hell press the FUCKING DOOR OPEN BUTTON!! SHITE!

These 3 days FUCKINGLY SUCKS!!

Nevertheless, I went for blood donation yesterday. Still very scared of needles but I took the courage to sit through it. Of course, that is with the help of my colleague. =) This time round it didn't hurt much. Feel kinda happy about it too.. =)

Lessons had started.. It'll be another war for 3 mths after which I'll be free.. That's if I dun FAIL any paper.. Pray hard, Work hard. =)

No comments: