Friday, February 15, 2008

My Valentine's Day

In short - Dinner -> Movie.

Before all that, I had my favourite Fishball noodles. Knowing the fact that I love fishballs, bear bought me a bowl of fishball soup too.. In total I had like 16 fishballs? I can imagine myself looking more and more like one too.

I know the first statement may sound really boring but the fact is that it is just so lovely. =) Bear brought me to Raffles Town Club for dinner, which he had made a reservation a month ago. I must say that should be the most expensive dinner I've ever ate. The ambiance was really nice despite the fact that the people dinning there are mostly like late 30s? laughs. Had a sumptuous meal and I love the Lemon Sherbet. yummy...

After dinner was movie. I took me a hard time to get the freaking tickets for P.S. I Love You. Wanted to catch it at GV but they are all sold out even before the 14th. Hence, I booked the tickets online at Shaw (Lido). I have to say that though the theatre is huge, the seats are really cramp! I HATE WATCHING MOVIE THERE!! The show was alright most likely due to the fact that I've read the book and the movie does not seem to be as 'touchy'. Expected myself to tear though. =X

As for gifts, I bought him 2 AX tees which I think cost me a bomb due to the fact that I had spent majority of the cash on BKK and study loan. He got me a Longchamp bag and of course flowers, yellow roses. I know that does that stand for but I just love them alright. Anyway, I'll be expecting like Sunflower the next time round. LOL. So long as the flower is yellow is guess I'll like them except Chrysanthemum. =P

No comments: