Saturday, May 9, 2009

Deciding Factor

There was once Prissy threw me this question, "How long have you known Bear before both start dating?"
Obviously, we haven't know each other for a long period of time.
Next question she asked was, "What made you so sure that he is the one for you at that moment of time?"
Me? Totally speechless.
So I asked Bear the exact same question and i got nothing from it.
I am not sure is it whether he do not wish to answer or he has no answer for it.

Now if you were to ask if I have regretted going into a relationship with him, I will say, "NO!"
He is the one that pampers me a lot, taught me loads of morals and yada yada.
I have never apologised to my mum after throwing tantrum ever in my life but after knowing Bear, I actually did it and with a hug.
And I believe that mum was really amazed and touched.

Next will be our future.
Will we be together till we age and leave the world?
Or will me just leave when time is up?
Seriously, both of us do not know what the future might hold.

Lastly, I have to announce to all that today is our 21st monthsary. :)
I love my Bear loads and seriously LOADS.
Just bare with me being so mushy~

No comments: