Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Intellectual Games

I think we all know the rules of the game when it comes to 'Hunting for the right one'.
First thing foremost, do not try hitting on girls that are attached.
Though the girl might be trying to hide her relationship status, once know about it, should just back off and start casting again.
Right morals are one of the factor that impress anyone.

Next, guys should not be too pushy in wanting to meet his objectives.
Like wanting to meet the girl and just appear at her doorstep.
I think it may work for perhaps once or twice but not all the time.
If it ever happens to me, I will feel so obliged.
In another words, do less and the attraction factor will come into play as the other party will think why is he/she not a tad bit interested in me.

Lastly, playing hard to get may work but too much will kill too.
By creating that sense of mystery, unfamiliarity, and the thrill of the chase end up becoming too elusive that the other person assumes they’re not interested or the other person after a while gets tired, gives up and moves on.

reference: http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi/47_dating_girl.html

Bear and I have talked about the above and I am really impressed with all his answers.
He gives me the sense of security and hows me how much this relationship means to him.
We both agree that I am really weak at rejecting others and will learn to work on that. (:
Lastly, personally thinks that those who have yet watch the movie, He's just not into you, should really go catch them. (DVDs or leech from somewhere.. You know what I mean)

No comments: