Thursday, December 11, 2008

Friends

Seriously, who are my friends? Friends are supposed to be there whenever you need them and yada yada. To those who are reading this post, ask yourself this question, have you been there for me?

Take for an example, my dad's death followed by my grandfather's, about 3-4 mths apart.
Had anyone sent their condolences? Had anyone came down to the wake? Had anyone asked how am I coping with all these parting of my loved ones? Perhaps a only few did. I really think that my sisters have better friends compared to mine. In anyways, the least they have done was to be there whenever needed.

As for mine, I recall myself giving in more than receiving till I can no longer bother any further. I don't ask for any return but at least appreciate the fact that I'd all I can subtly. I remembered using the last penny I had to exchange for my pal's well-being during prayers. In addition, I prayed all night till now for her well-being. (I think I'm really very superstitious but when you are hoping for one more day, that's the only thing you would do) I don't wish to lose a friend and I know that she has loads of unaccomplished stuff. But in anyways, I was the last to know about her health status. bah.. Worth it or not?

I'm not one who knows how to express myself, neither do I know how to communicate. Think most of the time, people just think that I'm too superficial. Seriously, after blogging, I don't even think anyone would even text me to ask me about how my life had been. It might be that I've let you down but think about it, to err is human.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Although it's difficult today to see beyond the sorrow, May looking back in memory help comfort you tomorrow. Take care!"