Monday, December 22, 2008

Clumsy

Have you ever got that clumsy till you close the car door that tight till you remember that you left you fingers out there? I've been like that!! It is fucking painful alright. At first I could not even move a teeny weeny bit of my fingers till some time later. I hurts still now alright?!! Besides this, I was being laughed at and some jokes to make me feel better. Thanks so much for that. Of course, there was some where in between whereby pacifying helped to ease some pain.

Anyway, this is definitely not the first time I have encountered. When I was a kid, I always got my fingers caught between the lift doors (when it slide open, my fingers are always there without fail). The worse thing to it is that I stayed at the ground floor then. Next, is the gate or doors of my house. My fingers still get caught till now. At this age, I think none should have these self-inflicted accidents as one would have been aware of these. It is just me the clumsy one.

No comments: