Wednesday, December 10, 2008

16th Monthsary

We have been tgt for 16 mths.
16 mths of ups and downs till today.
Since the day we 1st met as frens, had dinner till today, its 510 days.
Though it might seems really long, to me, it seems only yesterday.

I brought Bear to Tampopo for dinner last evening.
As usual, I had complementary food from them. :)
Don't ask me why because I will not tell.
We enjoyed our food to bits.
Not to mention, it's by far the best Jap restaurant I've been to.

Looking back at all the months tgt, I remembered something really meaningful to us..
ODY.. One of my most memorable mthsary present.
He was given to me on 9th Oct 07, my 2nd mthsary gift.
Then, he was only abt 5 mths old.
The littlest puppy I've ever fall for.
Now, this lil boy has grown up to be a rascal that's loved by not only me and Bear but many others with his tiny pair of 'shimmering' eyes.

Thanks Bear for all the memories and I'm loving you more than anything..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

try: http://www.doggiesite.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=61617&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0