Wednesday, January 30, 2008

RANTS

I think I'm addicted to the game DOTA..
-.-
It had never been that fun playing Dota with my colleagues except...
Dota is the only way I get myself immersed in it and forget about all the stress and problems around me.

I'm down to one more paper and I'm free for the next 2 weeks? argh! This sucks but the lucky thing is that I'll be graduating in May 08. phew~No more studies shit and I'm intending to take up grooming courses, grooming for DOGS. In that case, I can groom Ody the way I want him to look.. LOL. Take up part-time at groom centres and etc. Prob might even run a pet shop? that's if I have the capital to..

Ody have yet recovered from his diarrhoea and after another round of lab test, he has parasite in his gut thus causing him to poo right after meal. Poor boy. The doctor gave him a special diet to follow and will have to cut down his usual diet by half. This made him really skinny and hungry. He'll try to eat anything that he'll be able to reach. Kinda lucky that he is not throwing up and that he is still active. Thank God. But it is really a chore to feed him his medication as its now liquid form. Will have to force it into his mouth while he will try to spit it out. argh!! I really hope that he will be fine before I leave for Bangkok else I am not sure what should I do about him.

No comments: