Monday, December 20, 2010

Shanghai IV

realised that i have been acting like a needy baby who just keep ranting about this and that.
argh.
i hate myself being like that.
but what more can i do about it?
i will just have to learn to live with it.
seriously, thanks anna to be there for me though i can be really stubborn. *laughs*
i will be in my turtle shell for the time-being till i settled with all my stupid emotions.
i have started sending my resume out.
and i am really hoping to get into apple.
the job description totally fits into mine and i am so willing to take up that challenge.
praying hard. =)

its 5 more days to xmas and this is the saddest part of the whole 2010.
i am in a foreign land and there is like nothing much i can do.
sigh.
will learn to deal with it.

i believe i can and get out of this damn turtle shell cos its kinda sucky too..

No comments: