Monday, November 29, 2010

Shanghai I

I'm currently in Shanghai. Yes, I'm not a tad bit excited over this stay and I will only be back home in like January. Super turn off.

Mummy, Prissy and Ben sent me to the airport and Mum had to pay like 225 bucks for my overweight baggage. LOl. Now i'm thinking like how am I going to get it back to SG when I'm back? B surprised me at the airport too. If only I have Ody with me at least.

I have never imagined I could like bring blanket, pillows and other stuff back to the apartment all alone but I did it. I totally looked like those aunties carrying all the bags on the hand trying to hard to push the door open. Yeah! Watch more Taiwanese Drama and you will understand what I'm referring to.

The corridor lights are all on motion sensor and it only lit up for like 30 secs? After that, it will be pitch dark!! Seriously, you would not be able to see a thing. Freaking scary at the start.

Next, my apartment is like situated in the middle of the other 2 and my room is just above the corridor. At night when I sleep, I always fear that someone is opening my door because the next door people are just so close to me. Its like only 3 steps away from my door left and right.

Lastly, the stuff here are not cheap in RMB unless you were to convert it to SGD. How can the local even afford such stuff? Which means, who would I be able to afford them because I'm on local terms. =(

Have posted some pictures in Facebook too. So just keep connected via FB. =)

P/S: Blogger, Twitter and FB are blocked in China.

No comments: