Wednesday, November 3, 2010

301st post

i have been missing in action. haha.
too busy with work already..
meetings and meetings, new process and implementation..
i'm really very tired of it already.
i havent been exercising too..
this means that i'm gaining loads of weight too..
sigh.

i'm one year older in October and i love my sugababes for the dinner and the very useful pressie!! =)
hearts you girls loads..
need to meet up with you before i fly.
and i'm really happy with my family too. =)
hearts the ladies in my family too..

as for my dudes, they are so so so disappointing lors!!
it's like whenever it's their bday i will make it a point to celebrate it for them but mine???
just a fb post.. -.-"
i know i shouldnt be calculative because they remembered but...
forget it lahs!!
men will always be men..

now, i have to pack my stuff and shop for items that i hadnt got.
i have yet prepare a checklist too..
save me from all these!! =x

No comments: