Monday, November 16, 2009

First Love?

Impromptu thought that came to my mind.

These days, do you still see or hear friends or people around you saying that he is my first love and I am his too, and we are getting married.
This may sound so cliche but I have seen and encountered people like this.
I really envy them as they are really contented with what they have and of course, know that that is the right one before proceeding into a relationship.
They might not even know how does it feel being heartbroken.

As for those who have been in and out of a relationship, like me, they became really jaded, or is it only me?
I find that after each relationship, you will learn to understand yourself more and see more flaws of a man.
Flaws that can be really destructive in a way.
I have been really afraid of my partner lying and feeling really insecure no matter what.
In turn, I have learnt to live in delusion and not want to bother about what is more than me and him as I have the perspective whereby the more I know, the more I will hurt.
There are just too many things deep down in me that I have not mentioned to anyone.
So much that I find it really hard to continue in a relationship.
So much that caused loads of quarrels and unhappy moments.
So much that I draw a wall between both.
So much that I do not think that going into a relationship is a right choice in any circumstances.
I totally understand that fairytale stories are never true after so many heartbreaks.
But I do believe that true love exists, perhaps just not for me. =)

No comments: