Monday, November 3, 2008

Weekends

Our planned Halloween was ruined by my gastric.
Instead of heading down to Cafe Del Mar, we went to Tiong Bahru for a bowl of hot and delicious congee.
Thereafter, headed down to Tampines Mall to catch Coffin.
Bear thinks that it will be the best show for Halloween and serve him right for choosing that and was rewarded with a pinch during the midst.

Went for my distant cousin's wedding on Saturday.
Have never seen him before, know nothing about him and his family.
Interactions were very minimal besides talking to my sisters.
Took a number of photos thou. (camwhoring is what we do best)
Enjoyed the dinner and headed home..

Sunday? Family day with all the ladies being couch potato. =P

la and mepris and la
me, pris and la
me and pris
the ladies
they walking in on the red carpet
camwhore even in the toilet

No comments: