Thursday, May 22, 2008

Disasters

What will the world become in years down the road?
Recently, there are just so many natural disasters going around like the Earthquake in China, the Cyclone in Vietnam and yada yada.
All these really take away lives of the innocents.
I'm and really lucky and fortunate to have lived till now.
Really fortunate to have my family members still around with me.
And of course, friends and foes out there.
Some knows how to appreciate lives with their loved ones where some are just wasting their time doing things that they do not enjoy.
Nevertheless, whatever they do will bring them to a brand new day.
Will the days ahead be filled with joy or sadness, bliss or worries?
All I want is to learn to appreciate, cherish and treasure all that I love.
AND LIVE MY LIFE TO THE FULLEST!!

No comments: