Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Mthsary

To start of this rainy day at work, I decided to do BLOG!!

On the 9th of this mth, Bear and I had stepped into our 8th mth tgt.
I know that I'm quite a pampered girl, throwing tantrums like a kid, still you loved me unconditionally.
Went to mushroom park at Serangoon Garden for my mushroom steamboat.
I ate all kinds of mushrooms there most of them are not widely seen.
They are simply DELICIOUS!!
After the sumptuous dinner, we went to ECP for a short walk looking up in the sky for stars.
I know it sound very cliché... whatever!!
It's the company that matters.

Up next, on the 16th, Ody turned 10 mths.
2 more mths to his 1st year.
Longing for that day to come and I'll be celebrating his birthday for him.
yeah!!
Hey girls, LC, Gladys, YY please take note ar...
Will inform you of the date and time again.
Back to the topic...
Brought Ody to Sentosa.. =)
As usual, he's just so afraid of water.
Before entering the sea he'll start paddling.
It's really very very hilarious and cute thou he look stupid. =)
Before we could enjoy ourselves further, the rain came and this lil boy was shivering in cold.
Brought him to the toilet, rinsed him and dried him using the hand dryer.
I just love my 2 boys.
The big brown bear and the old looking young chap.

Here are the pics for the 2 events.. =)




P/S: Its not easy to take pics with animals.. Just look at my spastic look you'll know.

No comments: