Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Accomplishment

After what I've done, I found that I'M A BRAVE GER NOW!
=)
I actually went for the blood donation drive organised by HP.
I went there not to help out but to be a donor.
It actually hurts alot.
The nurse who was attending to me laughed at me for a while and went, "When I poke the tube in you claimed that it doesn't hurt. When my nurse took the tube out it hurt alot huh?"
If possible I would have screamed at the top of my lungs.
laughs.
And YOU, I'm no longer underweight and took the courage to go thru all these alone.

To my beloved brown bear, thanks for the Coca Steamboat ya?
It was a real sumptous meal after the donation.
Now I understand why Limei says that after donation one will GAIN WEIGHT.


after donation

lil dot the blood flows to the bag certificate awarded
my dinner
look at all the MEAT

No comments: