Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Updates

it was stella's 19th bday yday
went for a movie n dinner with the family on SUNDAY!
mum was mad
furiously mad
not with me thou
anyway
went shopping with prissy b4 movie
and shopping expenses were all on me
darn
i've spent 100 bucks on her
OMG~!
i'm broke!
________________________________________

mum bought be a necklace
felt on cloud nine
not sure y she bought me that too
hehe
love ya mum
________________________________________

darling boy
i miss u
-pouts-
________________________________________



received a cake made my isabella
didnt know that she'd quit after i joined this firm
sigh
licked the cake a lil
so it look kinda distorted
it taste absolutely delicious
drools
but it kinda make my day
image u're out working so hard
and someone made u this
awww... so heartwarming

No comments: