Friday, June 22, 2007

KEEPING MY EYES OPEN

went blog-hopping
hehe
bored at work
trying to keep myself awake
:)

found this really nice post from http://twilight-rose.blogspot.com/

Life sucks without you.
I've been thinking-why.
Why would you leave me on my own, alone in the dark, to swim the swirling waters of agony?
There's no where I can go.
No place I can find to lay my head.
There's no one like you.
Over the holidays, I've discovered things far more important than just what I want to do.
There are things that I need to do, and things that I have to do.
There are things that even I'd miss doing or anything,
But I wasted time thinking of you.
Wasted time hurting over you.

___________________________________________

a joke extracted from http://www.sassylittlestar.blogspot.com/

A married man and his secretary were having a torrid affair. One afternoon they couldn't contain their passion, so they rushed over to her place where they spent the afternoon making passionate love. When they were finished, they fell asleep, not waking until 8 o'clock. They got dressed quickly. Then the man told his secretary to take his shoes outside and rub them on the lawn. Bewildered, she did as he asked (thinking he is pretty weird). The man finally got home and his wife met him at the door.Upset, she asked where he'd been. The man replied, "I cannot tell a lie. My secretary and I are having an affair. Today we left work early, went to her place, spent the afternoon making love, and then fell asleep.That's why I'm late." The wife looked at him, took notice of his shoes and yelled, "I can see those are grass stains on your shoes. YOU DAMN LIAR! You've been playing golf again, haven't you?"

LAUGHS!!

No comments: