Thursday, July 22, 2010

Nice Girl?

I'm really touched that my darling Ah Fang actually said that I'm a nice girl.
And she told me that a nice girl with good heart will have luck in finding the one right one.

I think there are really a lot of my past that loads others doesn't know about, like how rebellious I was, what are the things that I have actually done to others and myself too.
Events whereby I regretted terribly till now and will always be.
At times, I think being myself is so miserable because I seldom share with others the real dark me.
Life is a facade, no matter how dark my day is, I will try my best to hide it with a smile. =)
The lie that I said loads will be, "I'm fine."
But in actual fact, I'm not.. LOL!

Anyways, I'm just too jaded with LIFE so I'm no longer expecting as much like I do before.
Life still goes on, so live with what I have and be contented.

No comments: