Monday, August 13, 2007

What a day

had a real bad morning.
was darn worried cos i lost my HP pass.
but really grateful that someone picked it up and returned it back to me.
phew~
guess 'praying' does help
not sure if u'd prayed for me thou.
geez.
it feels good that u're there for me.
trying means to cheer me up.
effort appreciated, Joa.
huggies.
guess i've learnt my lessons as not to allow the misunderstandings pile.
just miss the old times ya.
when we were all so naive and stuff

saw my prissy's blog.
i really brought me back to my SJAB days
when we just do all the crazy stuff
stayed behind for extra drills
all of us closely bonded
nostalgic~
now its like all are busy with each's life
so hard to fix a date out.
and i'm always not available unless bdays and some special occassions.
my bad~

had a bowl full of laughter for lunch
shant elaborate but ya
time flies when I'm with u
just hope that time will stop for us when we're tgt.
=) mushy~

No comments: